Saturday, March 1, 2008

Handmade objects

Yesterday I was mentioning that I wished someone would have given me a flower but I am sure that anyone would feel very happy if getting something unique, something that is handmade and cannot be bought from shops. I like the idea of unique things - I keep thinking that the person making them puts there a lot of soul. Those presents are more precious, especially when they contain a dedication for the person to whom they are offered.

Here are some mirror decorations made on wood that one of my friends is painting. I absolutely love them and I'm sure that they cheer up the space where they are placed. The last one is amazing - it says: With love for Adina :)
I wonder who wouldn't like to get such a present or surprise - what do you think?


No comments: