Friday, February 8, 2008

Instead of Introduction

I thought I liked to watch the rain but everything changed after I came to the rainy city. This experience turned upside-down a few of those things I would have thought are unchangeable. However, I can still say that I like to walk for hours, visiting cities, I like to travel and to see new places and meet new people, I like to talk to strangers and ask many many questions.
I like an ice-cream in a hot summer day, I like to watch the fluffy, white clouds changing shapes in their slow movement.
I like to drive to nowhere while I am listening my favorites CDs and I like to sing when I am driving alone in my car, especially at night. While I am here - I like to talk about nonsenses while P is driving long distances and I have to talk so that he would not get asleep.
I love my cat. I like to play with it and I like to feel its warmth while she is sleeping in my arms.
I like my mother's foods almost the same as I like chocolate. Any chocolate, plain, white, black, flavored, even with mint.
I like to drink a cup of coffee in the morning, not right after I wake up but rather once I get to the office, while reading my emails.
I like my new boots that mom gave as a Christmas present. I like them so much that I keep wearing them every single day since then. They are brown, old style and they have a button on a side. They are sooo comfy, even if they are high-heels.
I love to dream about countries and places that I want to visit. I like to plan imaginary trips to unknown places at the other end of this world. I have dreams - too many dreams to be covered in this finite life. I like to dream even with wide open eyes.
I like mysteries and I like unrevealed things. I like surprises and I like to surprise others.
I like to rollerskate or ski and I would like to learn how to swim. I thought I was afraid of heights until I tried the themes-park in Alton Towers.
Sometimes I like extremes and adrenaline pumping in my veins, but other times I like equilibrium. Oh - I like a good massage.
I like poppies, cream and pink ( though my favorite color is green). I'd like to always laugh and be happy.
I love children even though I wasn't yet blessed with one.

I still love USA...........

I like my life and I don't regret anything happening to me.