Saturday, March 1, 2008

Cheering up the day

What is the first thing you see in the morning when you wake up? No, not the alarm clock while you are looking for the Stop button hating that thing is still working and you had to wake up early again... what is the first thing it remains in your memory after waking up? I can't remember mine. But I know that today I was thinking of the lovely, colored cups that I bought the other weeks from Whitttard would indeed make my day. This is definitely something to remember especially if drinking your morning coffee from it.
The cups are like from a fairy tale - this is how they make me feel... joyous and like a character from a book. The tea pot looks a bit like the one in the Aladdin and the magic lamp, so whenever I would pour the tea from it I would imagine that the genie would fulfill one wish for that day: and I smile :) it is like the genie knows that my everyday wish is to be happy.
But! I am not a regular tea drinker - i have to admit this. However, i love the colored cups!
For the morning coffee, I found the perfect cups - even the colors suggest a Good Morning :)

The cups above are actually a present for a dear friend. I hope that they would bring at least a shine of warmth and happiness into her mornings, even in the 'cold, empty' ones. What can be more beautiful starting a day near the beloved one, drinking the hot coffee from the cute cups? ;)
Little things can bring lots of happiness into our lives, if only we pay attention to them. So choose some colored cups, either you'd drink tea or coffee - and don't forget to smile back at the cups..

No comments: